After creating several drafts and lots of planning sessions we’ve created our first prototype to apply on an actual smartphone. While the first pictures don’t look too fancy, with some coloring (later done with various colored modelling mass) and the right shape we could achieve interesting results.
Several tries later we used our phones to model directly around them. We found out we need to optimize the modelling clay so it won’t stick on the phone, an issue that has been resolved by now.
Let us know what you think of these first prototypes. Don’t worry, yours will look way better with the all new dits set including 5 different colors and several little helpers on your journey.